- Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Medicare Part C &D Compliance and FWA Trainings FAQ Guide: This guide summarizes CMS training requirements for compliance and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and offers links and resources to materials.
- Access Guide to the CMS Medicare Learning Network (MLN): This guide provides steps and screenshots to aid in accessing the CMS MLN where you can access current versions of both the CMS required trainings - General Compliance and Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA.)
- PDT HIPAA & HITECH Training: Overview of HIPAA and HITECH training requirements.
- Medicare Parts C and D General Compliance Training: Medicare-mandated general compliance training required for all individuals and entities conducting health or administrative services for Medicare enrollees.
- Fraud, Waste & Abuse and General Compliance Training: Medicare mandated training regarding avoiding, identifying, and reporting fraud, waste, and abuse, and how to Report Fraud, Waste, and Abuse for St. Vincent IPA.
- ICE C&L Provider Toolkit - Cultural Sensitivity: Helpful background materials and tools produced by a nationwide team of healthcare professionals dedicated to high-quality, effective, and compassionate care.
- Affirmative Statement: Quality utilization statement reflecting the basis for all utilization decisions as required by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA.).
- LA Care Cal MediConnect Critical Incident Awareness Training: LA Care required training for recognizing and reporting critical incidents for vulnerable populations.
- Preventive Care Coverage: Important health care reform notice outlining preventive services that are 100 percent covered.
- Office of the Inspector General, General Services Administration & State Exclusion Checks: Use this how-to guide for steps on running screening checks on the OIG and SAM websites.
- Notification of All Offshoring & monitoring and/or Auditing of Subcontracted Delegates/Vendors: Notification required prior to moving services offshore. Downstream records of activities must be maintained.
- Document Retention: Records must be maintained for 10 years to demonstrate compliance with regulagtory requirements.
- LA Care Understanding Balance BIlling Training: LA Care required training to outline important regulatory clarification on balance billing within new managed care programs.
- LA Care Cultural and Linguistic Provider Training: LA Care offers an array of education sessions which are free to network providers and offered in person or online. Additionally, LA Care offers no-cost interpreting services to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Health Plan Standards of Conduct
SNP MOC Training by Health Plan
- Brand New Day SNP MOC Training: Brand New Day required training covering SNP model of care and quality improvement programs.
- Central Health Plan MOC Communication & ICT Training: Central Health Plan SNP Model of Care training covering the architecture for care management policy, procedures, and operational systems for SNP patients.
- Easy Choice Model of Care Training: Easy Choice required training aimed to help improve Easy Choice Health Plan's dual-eligible members' access to services and coordination of care.
- Health Net CMC Model of Care: Health Net required training designed to ensure the provision and coordination of specialized services the meet the needs of the Cal MediConnect patients.
- LA Care CMC Training: LA Care required training covering dementia, MLTSS, continuity of care, behavioral health, grievance & appeals, member rights, critical incidents, cultural competency, disability awareness, care coordination, model of care, and interdisciplinary care team as it pertains to the needs of the Cal MediConnect patients. Please use these instructions for help accessing this material.
- Scan SNP Model Training
Can't find what you are looking for?
Try the search feature in the top corner of the page.